Monceau Co. is looking for a motivated, talented all-rounder to join our growing team. No experience is required, but we’re looking for someone with drive and verve, eager to learn and develop alongside our business.
Monceau Co. is a manufacturer and branding group, with several product lines including Monceau, Parc Pilsner and Monte Stella. The successful candidate will have an interest in food and wine, and be able to engage and connect with restaurants, bars and industry partners.
You will be working closely with our young team out of our brewery in Brunswick, across several aspects of the business, including:
- Customer Service and Wholesale Sales – processing wholesale orders, connecting and following up with existing stockists and distribution partners, reaching out to new restaurants and bars across Melbourne and Sydney, issuing and following up on invoices.
- Operations Assistance – working with all members of the Monceau team to assist with day to day operations.
- Social Media – responding to customers and stockists via social media and assisting with social media posts and stories.
- Pouring at marketing events – pouring Monceau, Parc and Monte Stella at a handful of events and tastings throughout the year.
- As Monceau is a small dynamic business, there will be a wide range of different tasks and projects on which you will be working.
The successful candidate will possess some of the following attributes:
- Friendly, outgoing, energetic and enjoys working with others.
- A passion for beverages, restaurants, and the wider food and wine industry
- A strong work ethic; motivation to excel in your career.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good problem-solving skills / a logical thinker.
- Current driver’s licence
- A willingness to learn and develop in a role.
- A working knowledge of Google Sheets and Docs (or Microsoft Office) is a plus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a cover letter introducing us to you.
—Alan, Rowan and the Monceau team